Show reviews that mention
pension advice justin harris funds pensions retirement experience money process risk
Filter review
5.0
Simon Dansfield at Chase Belgrave has never made me feel more relaxed with my pension. To be honest, I wouldn't have know that service like this was in any way special had I not been round the houses with three local "expat" IFAs here in Spain. Regular valuations,...

Interesting reading I recently asked this company for some pension transfer advice. Without any real examination of my personal circumstances they produced a recommendation, which was an offshore QROPS in Malta with a Royal London 360 bond!

Firstly i made the point i wanted the money to remain in cash, no mention of this in the report and no mention at all of charges,commission etc.

Having invested in bonds before i know they pay commission which is claimed back through high charges on a quarterly basis, which was not what I wanted. the service was very friendly but I am afraid that the advice was extremely poor .

View more comments
Testimonial
ID
Ecija, Andalusia
Service
Chase Belgrave Personal Investment Service
Pros
  • Service
  • Investment growth
  • Immediate responses to emails
Reason of review
Good customer service

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection